Comfort • Support • Durability
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sleep Better, Longer and Cooler
Our original, award-winning mattress with more than ​35,000 positive reviews
Top Rated Latex Mattress (2021)
Best Mattress for Combination Sleepers (2021)
Best Mattresses for Hot Sleepers (2021)
Best Mattresses for Back Sleepers (2021)
Best Mattress Picks
Best Mattress for Back Pain (2021)
Best Mattresses (2021)
Support Meets Comfort
Wake up feeling like new.
With Helium Sleep’s high-density foam core, contouring gel memory foam and aerated latex (non-allergenic) top layer, you get a super-relaxing blend of support ​and​ bounce.
Helium Sleep Mattresses Are Proudly Made in the North America
Not only does that mean we ship faster than other mattress companies, but we’ve also got the best customer service in the biz.
The Helium Sleep Comfort Scale
The memory foam & latex (non-allergenic) in the Helium Sleep mattress provide exceptional comfort and support for every type of sleeper. The Helium Sleep feels soft, supportive and springy—but with minimal motion transfer. It’s the optimal balance for comfort, relieving stiffness and pain for a great night’s sleep.
- Optimal balance for comfort and long-term support
- Sleep in comfort and relieve hip and back pain
- Relieves stiffness and pressure points
What's Inside The Helium Sleep?
Made with TLC so you get all the ZZZ's
1. Plush Cover - The smooth, soft cover is made with a stretchy, durable blend of viscose and polyester for a cozy feel.
2. Aerated Latex (non-allergenic) Foam (1.5 inches) - The small holes in this top latex (non-allergenic) layer constantly pull heat away from the body for a cooler sleep. The latex (non-allergenic) also supplies a nice, springy feel that makes bedroom activities other than sleep especially enjoyable. 😉
3. Gel Memory Foam (2 inches) - Our proprietary foam formula features larger cells than traditional memory foam. This layer helps transfer heat away from the body so you stay cool.
4. High-Density Base (7.5 inches) - Our long-lasting, high-density foam core forms the foundation of your Helium Sleep. It’s firm enough for good spinal alignment without creating an uncomfortably hard-feeling mattress.
Hear What the Industry The Helium SleepCritics Say About
"The Helium Sleep proved very supportive for back sleepers in particular. Our tester felt the bed did a very good job supporting his lumbar area. The overarching highlight in our view was value. Helium Sleep uses premium materials that we think hold up very well over time."
“Helium Sleep is a nice mattress for side sleepers, back sleepers, stomach sleepers, and combination sleepers. The bed is close to a medium on our firmness scale, however, it will depend on your weight and body type."
The Helium Sleep proved very supportive for back sleepers in particular. Our tester felt the bed did a very good job supporting his lumbar area. The overarching highlight in our view was value. Helium Sleep uses premium materials that we think hold up very well over time.
Helium Sleep Classic vs. the Competition
We get it. You want to make sure you're getting the right mattress for YOU - and that you won't get stuck with a bad mattress you can't return.
|Helium Sleep Classic||Other Online
|Price (Queen)||$1,295 $907||$$$||$$$$|
|Sleep Trial||101 Nights||30 - 365 Nights||0 - 30 Nights|
|20+ Years in the Industry||Some|
|Patented Cooling Tech|
|100% US-Based Support||Some||Some|
|Flexible Payment Options||Some||Some|
First time in years I’ve been able to sleep comfortably
"First time in years I’ve been able to sleep comfortably. My lower back doesn’t hurt anymore. My son has a king Helium Sleep and loves it. On that note, I decided to try something different and I was deeply impressed. The comfort is indescribable and I would recommend Helium Sleep to anyone looking for great comfort & good night sleep."
– Helium Sleep Owner – Brian D., 5-star review
Soft Yet Supportive, the Perfect Option​ for Side, Back & Stomach Sleepers
Coming in at a bullseye 6.5 out of 10 on the mattress firmness scale, the Helium Sleep is soft enough to relieve pressure and firm enough to support your spine.
Prices & Sizing for The Helium Sleep Memory Foam Mattress
Price: $845 $592
Dimensions: 39" x 75" x 11" 49 lbs
Price: $995 $697
Dimensions: 38" x 80" x 11" 52 lbs
Price: $1,195 $837
Dimensions: 54" x 75" x 11" 67 lbs
Price: $1,295 $907
Dimensions: 60" x 80" x 11" 78 lbs
Price: $1,575 $1,103
Dimensions: 76" x 80" x 11" 105 lbs
Price: $1,595 $1,117
Dimensions: 72" x 84" x 11" 99 lbs
Price: $1,990 $1,393
Dimensions: 76" x 80" x 11" 104 lbs
You could be sleeping more comfortably in 2-5 days.
The Helium Sleep is 11" tall, so it’ll fit your existing frame or foundation.
Your fitted sheets won’t be a problem either.
Adjustable Base Frame
Try The Helium Sleep Risk-Free for 101-Nights
(That’s more than 3 months)
Returns are simple, easy, and hassle-free when you buy directly from Helium Sleep. Here’s how it works:
- Your return request can be processed after your new Helium Sleep has been in your home for 30 days.
- After Day 30 and BEFORE Day 101, if you’re unsatisfied, just let our friendly support team know!
- We’ll work with you to make it right or give you a refund.
Helium Sleep mattress.
Safely and quickly set up your new mattress in 4 steps.Watch Video
Need Help? We’ve Got You Covered
Other mattress companies just want you to buy their bed—but once you do, they ghost you 😞
Despite our name, that attitude doesn’t fly at Helium Sleep. We’ve got dozens of dedicated customer service team members who are ready and waiting to help you solve any issue that comes up.
If you have a problem, we’ve got your back. It’s as simple as that.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Helium Sleep is manufactured by seasoned mattress professionals who have been designing and crafting mattresses for decades. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over our many years of experience to create a supportive, durable mattress that provides optimal comfort for every type of sleeper: back, stomach, side and combo! Plus, its gel memory foam and aerated latex (non-allergenic) foam inner helps transfer heat away from your body as you sleep, keeping you cool all night long.
We take care to select high-quality materials for the Helium Sleep, each with a distinct and important function:
- Outer cover - made with a blend of quality fabrics, the cover wicks away heat and moisture to keep you cool
- Top comfort layer - made of the finest aerated latex (non-allergenic), our comfort layer provides ideal softness while absorbing pressure and blocking heat buildup
- Gel memory foam layer - with pressure-relieving gel beads, you’ll get balanced support that helps alleviate back, neck or joint pain
- Base foam layer - the Helium Sleep’s long-lasting, high-density foam core is firm enough for good spinal alignment without creating an uncomfortably hard-feeling mattress.
When placed on a strong foundation or base, the Helium Sleep mattress can support an industry-leading 750 pounds. For customers over 300 pounds we strongly recommend purchasing the King Helium Sleep and the companion King Helium Sleep Foundation.
Great News: Your Helium Sleep never needs to be flipped, since the memory foam and latex (non-allergenic) comfort layers are on the top side. To increase the longevity of the mattress, we recommend rotating the mattress 180 degrees or head-to-toe every 3 months.
Once you open your Helium Sleep mattress from the sealed vacuum-compressed packaging, it may take a few hours to a full day for it to fully expand, breathe and adjust to your room’s temperature. You can sleep on it almost immediately.
In the colder winter months, your Helium Sleep may take up to 5 days to fully decompress. If it sat on a cold truck or in a cold warehouse, the temperature-sensitive materials will need plenty of time to take their natural form.
Remember, a new mattress is a big change for your body, so it may take a night or two to get used to it. With our 101-night sleep trial, you’ll get more than 3 months to try it out!
The allergy risk is negligible, as the latex (non-allergenic) core is washed thoroughly and the proteins typically responsible for triggering allergic reactions are denatured by the high temperatures we use during manufacturing. According to medical literature, there haven’t been any cases of allergic reaction to latex (non-allergenic) mattresses.
The soft mattress cover will also protect your skin from direct contact.
Yes, financing is quick and easy! With Affirm, you can buy now and pay later with $0 down and 0% APR financing for up to 36 months. No hidden fees, deferred interest or catches: you’ll know exactly what you’ll owe before you commit. You also have the flexibility of picking a payment plan that suits your budget, with plans ranging from 3 to 36 months depending on your order size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.